Today is the era of eCommerce which has become the hub of largest business model. There are many eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, OpenCart, JigoShop and many more available. These platforms provide all kind of solution for clients. Though there are many platforms but WooCommerce is most famous and vastly used by online stores. In this article we explain 10 reasons why you should invest in WooCommerce mobile app for your online store.
WooCommerce is based on open source platform. It is a strong, extendable plugin that helps you sell anything efficiently. It integrates seamlessly with WordPress. It gives both store owners and developers complete control. So it is world’s favorite eCommerce solution. Here is the list of features which explain the key features of this platform and reasons why you should invest in WooCommerce mobile app.
Key reasons you should invest in WooCommerce mobile app :
1. Open Source – It is 100% open source. It gives you benefit from an active and growing community of contributors. Open source enables developers, designers and everyday people to tweak It. It build functionality on top of this platform.
2. Web Services API – With v2.1, It includes a REST API that allows store data to be accessed in either JSON or XML format. The current version is read-only (with a single exception for updating the status of an order). It allows developers to easily create, modify, and grow a store that meets their specifications.
3. Search Engine Optimization – As per SEO concerns Woo-commerce is 100% search engine because It runs on WordPress. WordPress recognized in the industry as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
4. Checkout,Payment and Shipping – With this platform, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations.Offer free shipping, flat rate shipping, or make real-time calculations. Shipping is highly configurable. It even supports drop shipping. It provide the ability to accept major credit cards, PayPal,and cash on delivery.
5. Mobile Commerce – This platform is designed to ensure your store and products look as good on a desktop computer as they do on your customers mobile phones. You can even turn your existing store into a mobile app with no custom coding by using a few third party tools/services.
6. Analytic and Reporting – This platform integrated with Google Analytic. It use some extensions like delivery notes for invoice and for other things.
7. Scalability – It can scale with you as you grow your business. From selling one product to thousands, and from your first order to your millionth, It will be able to scale and ride the wave with you.
8. Customer Service – A good customer service is provided by this platform with order tracking from account and order history with status updates.
9. Secure code – It is audited by Sucuri, the industry leader in plugin security, to ensure that it adheres to WordPress best practices and coding standards, and is kept secure and up-to-date.
10. Control Panel – It gives you complete control of your store, from taxes to stock levels to customer accounts. Add and remove extensions, change your design, and switch settings as you please. It’s all under your control.
In above article we explained benefits to invest in Woocommerce mobile app for online store. It is covering more than 30% of eCommerce market. It is growing platform in the eCommerce field. There are many solutions like WooShopee – Woocommerce App,WooCommerce Demo Appmaker.xyz etc available in market which launch WooCommerce based mobile store in quick time.