eCommerce is the boosting of trading in products or services using the internet. There are many eCommerce platforms like PrestaShop,WooCommerce, OpenCart, JigoShop and many more available. These platforms provide all kind of solution for clients. Though there are many platforms but Prestashop is most growing and vastly used by online stores. In this article, we explain 9 things about Prestashop store that your retailer wants to know.
Prestashop based on open source platform which provides smooth shopping cart system with control over the look and functionality of the store. It is a strong, extendable plugin that helps you to sell anything efficiently. It provides SEO, items management, and other tools which enforce trader to have the mobile app for superb shopping experience for customers. Here is the list of features which explain the benefits of Prestashop and reasons why you need Prestashop store.
Key reasons to choose Prestashop store :
1. Open source – It is an open source platform. It means that the software is free to be used, modified, and distributed. This affects many things, from the ability for you to use PrestaShop freely on your next client project, to support given by the PrestaShop community as it is open, scalable, and constantly being improved. Open source enables developers, designers, and everyday people to tweak It. It builds functionality on top of this platform.
2. Search Engine Optimization – SEO of PrestaShop is search engine friendly. It creates dedicated URL for each product. It provides Google sitemap, Auto generated the sitemap, Automatic robot.txt files, Automatic .htaccess files and W3C Compliant.
3. Web Services API – With v1.6, It includes a REST API that allows store data to be accessed in either JSON or XML format. It allows developers to easily create, modify, and grow a store that meets their specifications.
4. Digital Marketing – It provides Newsletter subscriptions, Automated follow-up emails, Recently viewed products, Social media page links and many other features that come under digital marketing.
5.Checkout,Payment, and Shipping – This platform provides the functionality of one-page checkout with an additional feature of guest checkout or checkout with Gift messages / wrapping. Integrates with any payment provider through modules and Payment gateway filtered by currency Shipping fees by weight or price with Unlimited carriers and destinations to fine-tune your shipping options.
6. Security – Security is, of course, a big concern when it comes to running an online store, and this platform is serious about making their software as secure as possible. It supports SSL web hosting, password and cookie encryption, PCI compliance, Track employee activity, Set security permissions for each employee.
7. Analytic and Reporting – This platform is integrated with Google Analytics. It gives Real-time analytics dashboard, Google charts visualizations, Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, Track visitor activity.
8. Customer Management – Create orders from the Back Office, Create customer accounts from the Back Office, Modify shopping carts after orders placed, Send welcome emails upon registration, Customer contact history. These features make PrestaShop pretty good in the management of customer.
9. Translations / Localisation – This is the best feature in this platform. It is Available in 41 languages and Allow customer to choose the language. Its Geolocation – settings are based on your customer’s location. Address format set as customer’s country.
In above article, we explained benefits of using Prestashop store your retailer should know. It is third after Magento and woocommerce covering eCommerce market. Those looking for a robust and powerful eCommerce solution need to not look beyond Prestashop. From start-up businesses to large-scale enterprises, Prestashop can cater to all for the most stringent of their eCommerce needs. There are ready to go solution for mobile also like
and many more available in the market which launches Prestashop based mobile store in quick time.
Prestashop – Prestashop community
Prestashop Mobile Application – A smart solution provider to client