The boom in mobile eCommerce has led to the creation of mobile apps and platforms. Our generation has become a comfortable shopping and paying their mobile devices. Smartphones and eCommerce Mobile App are having a meaningful impact on how we buy. Sales via the eCommerce Mobile App have grown 39% over last year to reach $123.13 billion this year in the United States. This means m-commerce will account for 1/3 of all eCommerce sales. Here is a list of 14 must-have features that attract online shoppers.
eCommerce Mobile App Features
- Simple Registration Process: Almost customers will not like to fill the long forms demanding too much information. Make the registration process simple & put smallest required fields for ease operation. People rarely prefer the app which demands too much information for a registration.
- All payment options supported: Sometimes it happens that a buyer has a strong wish to buy a product from the specific mobile app. Unfortunately, he doesn’t find the payment option he wants, then it may result in the decreased sale ratio. Put all possible payment options which are used by the most shoppers.
- Eye-popping themes: A phone has a limited space and if the design is too cluttered, it would make the user journey complicated. Ensure the app uses space without compromising on design and meets business objectives. Moreover, the visual should be attractive, engaging and must convey to the users. What an app does and why it is better than the competition
- A feature of Push Notifications: Some of the most successful eCommerce mobile apps are the ones that have Push Notifications into their list of features. Push notifications tend to inspire immediate action like exclusive promotions, special offers. You can pair up this feature with analytics, and you would see a significant boost in sales in no time.
- 100% Custom Branding: Get a custom mobile app with your own logo and color combinations at a nominal cost of development. which will add greatest features to your users like displaying products listing, users account creation, adding into carts, apply coupons, checkout, view order and much more.
- Synchronizations: Any changes on the website to the Categories, Catalog or Customers profile get reflected in your mobile phone app. So you don’t have to perform the changes on your app again
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics for Mobile Apps measures your app’s full value. See what users love and how to make them happier — and make your app more successful.
- Product Review: You might think that having negative reviews is a sale killer. The opposite is actually true. Having negative reviews can often be positive. It’s shown that products without negative reviews are seen as censored.
- Wish List Button: E-commerce sites that aren’t using wish lists are leaving revenue on the virtual desktop table. What’s better than having customers bookmark items they want and will most likely buy in the future?
- Related Products: People that buy online are impatient and you constantly lose sales as a result. Use Recomatic to display smart Related Products and get those sales back. No time to set it up? No problem! We take care of everything for you.
- Quick Checkout: A mobile app should contain Quick Checkout feature. The Quick Checkout feature allows shoppers to complete an order with predefined information from the quick check out profile and automatically sets the shipping and billing addresses for the customer.
- Multi-Currency: Build Magento app that can transact in an endless list of international currencies including USD, GBP, EURO, AED, YEN, INR and much more. Offer customers the true experience of international payments, anywhere, anytime.
- Multi-Lingual: A mobile app should also contain multiple language support so that customer can convert your store into 30 or more languages of their choice by simply selecting the languages from the drop down menu.
- Return Policy: Return policies are an essential feature of any e-commerce website. return policy should be clearly visible and well-written or illustrated.
Above mentioned are just main features that any E-commerce app must have. Excluding these, there are many other features which make the app successful. So, for the extended requirements of your business, you may have other customized app features.
A Good mobile app involves more than technology and the latest tools. An effective mobile app is a platform that requires a solid strategy. These are the very common feature which a mobile app have. If you are planning to create an eCommerce mobile app than the experienced team at Ipragmatech will help you. We will first understand your ideas and then creates an amazing product to you. which is Mobile App Builder for e-commerce Mobile App to you. If you need more help and idea about setting up your mobile app, feel free to contact us.