Want to know who visited your profile recently? SocialEngine Who Viewed My Profile plugin will let you know the names of the persons visiting your Profile.
As the name itself suggests, this “who viewed me” Socialengine plugin will let you know the names of the individuals visiting your Profile and it will also provide a short link back to their profile. This plugin will allow the admin to set the limit for the number of visitors for a specific member type, and you can monetize by selling a package to have full access to the viewed users.
- It tracks the users who have been visiting your profile and displays all the visitors in a last first format.
- The Profile Visitor provides short-links back to the viewer’s profile.
- The Admin can limit the display of visitors for a specific member level and sell the package to the users to have full access to view all the visitors.
- Users can manage their ‘alerts’ and ’email’ notifications with this plugin.
- Users will be notified after 12 hours if any user visited their profile.
Basic Requirements For SSO
1. Who Viewed Me Plugin Installation
Plugin installation will function very similarly to the SocialEngine upgrade process.
- Log into your SocialEngine 4 site and access the Admin area.
- Access the Manage menu and click on Packages & Plugins.
- Click on the Install New Packages link, then on theAdd Packages link.
- Select the module-viewed-xxx.tar file where you extracted the downloaded zip package.
- Follow the step-by-step wizard to complete the installation of the plugin files.
2. Initial Configuration
- Admin can set count of Member Level, subscription package and test mode by going to admin->Plugins->Who Viewed Me.
- Go to the admin->layout->layoutEditor and place the Who Viewed Me widget on Member Profile page.Then Click on save Changes.