Fitness App – Improve productivity
A simple Weather based Walk reminder app and Pedometer. This is a very simple lightweight app which reminds you to walk outside whenever the weather is favorable. Besides, it also measures the number of steps walked in last 24 hours.
- Show the number of steps walked from the midnight to the the current time of the day.
- Show the total distance and calories burnt in the walking with time consumed.
- Give information about the weather with alert that whether it is suitable for walking or not.
- Get the weekly and monthly insights for the activity
- You can set your notification ON/OFF by your priority
This is a very simple lightweight app which reminds you to walk outside whenever the weather is favourable. Besides, it also measures the number of steps walked in last 24 hours.
Life24Fit playstore: Life24Fit App
- Created mobile apps which contain features requested by the client.
- Implemented Google FIT API to get the information about steps, calories, distance, time spent on the walking.
- Implemented Google Awareness API to get the weather details and location of the user to inform about the outside condition for walk.
- Used YouTube API for the video to be played if the user is not in the condition to go out for walk.
- Shown User’s insight for a week and month in the form of graph and ratings to motivate user for the walk and improve his/her health.
- Setting for the notifications to notify about the weather, walk time and to motivate user by sending motivating message on particular steps completion.
- Requirement Analysis
- Project Management
- UI/UX Analysis
- Resource Utilization
- Google Awareness API
- Google FIT API
- Android Studio
- Hosting and deployment